Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The LAST Eyes of March- March 31st

The day has come! It's the last day of The Eyes of March project! I've had such a fun time rediscovering old shadows and I will definitely continue to post more EOTDs. This project kept me from getting in a shadow rut as I was using a new one everyday. I encourage all of you to get your neglected shadows and use them more because you may never know, you could have been neglecting a shadow you love. (Shadows have feelings too!)

I had so much fun with the project I kind of don't want it to end =] I wanted to thank all of you for following along with this project! It was so great to hear the positive feedback from you guys. Would you be interested in me continuing it into April?

Today is a gross and grey rainy day so I went with a more smokey eye. I used Chanel's Taupe Grise and Milani's Java Bean. Taupe Grise is a gorgeous purpley smokey taupe and Java Bean is a purpley dark brown. Like I said before, Milani single shadows are AMAZING.



Products used:
-UDPP
-Chanel Taupe Grise (lid)
-Milani Java Bean (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Urban Decay Virgin (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

What have you thought of The Eyes of March project? Do you want em to continue it into April? What's on your eyes today?

2 comments:

LA_BELLEZA23 Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YES, DO EYES OF APRIL TOO. ULGY DAY IN NYC.

Vida Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on completing this, your eyes look so pretty. Today I wore toasted and buck from the naked palette and I loved it. Awesome blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...