Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 11th

Before I even begin the EOTD post, I want to say that my heart goes out to everyone affected by the earthquake in Japan. It's a shocking and devastating situation and just makes us all stand back and be thankful for all that we have.

Today isn't a very eventful day, just going to work, so the makeup is pretty light. I pulled out my Lithe pigment from Fabulous Felines, which is a subtle skintone color. It's similar to Bare Naked from Glamour Doll. This product is a perfect example of what happens to my collection. I get excited for a new collection, buy stuff, and in a little while forget all about it. Lithe is a really gorgeous color and I should remind myself to use it more. I also used Satin Taupe, which I adore yet keep forgetting about also!




Products used:
-UDPP
-MAC Lithe Pigment (lid and inner corner)
-MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

What are your forgotten favorites? What's on your eyes today?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...