Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 25th

I have to be honest, this new shadow everyday thing is getting hard..but I shall stick it through! I went for some of my go to colors today: Urban Decay's Ruthless and MAC's Mulch. I don't think I've used Ruthless this month yet to I think I'm good =] I love both these colors and used together, they are even more amazing!



Products used:
-UDPP (right eye) and Michael Todd's Eyeshadow Base (left eye)- no, I don't do this all time lol, stay tuned for a blog post wear test comparison =]
-Urban Decay Ruthless (lid)
-MAC Mulch (crease)
-MAC Shroom (inner corner)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner (waterline)- I completely forgot to mention that I've been wearing this for the majority of the week! I've been so used to writing the Milani one, oops!
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara 

What are your favorite eyeshadow combinations? 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...