Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 24th

I have been so overworked and tired lately that I went for a basic look today. I reached for one of my favorite drugstore shadows, Revlon's Nude Slip, and used a shadow I never have before, MAC's Go. I bought Go, a Starflash color, from a blogsale and when I realized it was exactly like Tempting, it just satin my MAC palette next to it's twin. Today I decided to finally show it love.



Products used:
-UDPP
-Revlon Nude Slip (lid)
-MAC Go (crease)
-MAC Nylon (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara 

What are your neglected products? What's on your eyes today?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...