Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 3rd

This week, I seem to have lost the ability to wake up on time so my looks have been very basic and not take too much time. However, I'm still discovering things I've neglected! Today is MAC's Vanilla Pigment. I always rave about it to anyone and everyone yet it gets forgotten among all the other shadows I have. Vanilla is a gorgeous golden highlight color. It looks white in the jar but it applies more golden.

By the way, I wanted to say that these aren't the only posts I'll be doing in March. I know that all EOTDs can get boring so I'll still do my regular posts. =]



Please excuse my eyebrows, one con about waxing is that you have to grow them out before you get them done and I hate tweezing, eek.

Products used:
-UDPP
-MAC Vanilla Pigment (lid and inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon Grow Luscious mascara

What's on your eyes? Are you looks more basic or detailed?

1 comments:

Mandy McDonald Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this is something i have been wanting. i want both melon and vanilla pigments. looks great doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...