Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 19th

The reason I started this project is to rediscover eyeshadows and use some I've never used before. Today was the day I used Too Faced Nude Beach eyeshadow from the Neautral Eye palette, a shadow I have stayed away from and never touched the entire time of owning this palette. I now know that I will never use this shadow again. This shadow is filled with glitter chunks that fall out ALL OVER. I despise the fact that companies put these glitter fillers in shadows, they are such a pain! The glitter never stays on your eye and it's the msot irritating thing ever. I also used the Pixie Epoxy again to make the glitter stick and it worked a little bit, but 50% of it was all over my face. Moral of the story: I am never using it again and I hate that it's one of the biggest shadows in the palette. End rant =]




Products used:


-Michael Todd Eyeshadow base
-Fyrrinae Pixie Epoxy (base)
-Too Faced Nude Beach-ugh! (lid)
-Too Faced Sexpresso (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Too Faced Heaven (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

What is your worst eyeshadow experience? What is on your eyes today?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...