Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 21st

Today I pulled out one of the first makeup items that I bought once I started getting more into makeup: the Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio. I'm sure a lot of you have heard other youtubers rave about this little drugstore gem. The colors are very wearable, eye brightening, and neutral! (Can you guess why I love it?)




Here is a picture of the trio for reference:
Source
Products used:
-UDPP
-Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio- far right shade- shimmery pink color (lid and inner corner)
-Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio- far left shade- midtone taupey brown (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

What's your favorite drugstore gems? What is on your eyes today?

2 comments:

Mandy McDonald Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i have this trio and it has been one of my fave eye shadow trios since i got it. gorgeous colors. perfect for a nice neutral eye.

ChiChi Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

seeing this trio made me realize that I left my CG trio and some HIP duos at my dads. bummer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...