Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 23rd

I love this challenge for making me discover combos I love. Last night, I watched MakeupbyTiffanyD's new video and she used MAC's Vintage Selection paintpot. I was inspired to use it today and love the effect of a taupe over it. The shadows I used are all from the Wet n Wild Silent Treatment trio (which I LOVE, my post about it ).




Picture of the WnW Silent Treatment trio for reference:




Products used:
-UDPP
-MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot (base)
-WnW Silent Treatment trio-taupe eyelid color-which is actually a MAC Style Snob Dupe! (lid)
-WnW Silent Treatment trio- dark brown crease color (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-WnW Silent Treatment trio- light pink highlight color (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline and tightline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara 

What's your favorite combo? What's on your eyes today? 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...