Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 17th

First of all, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Right now I'm not too thrilled with this holiday as the parade has blocked off one of the busiest streets of NYC (hello! people have places to be!) but I can appreciate the spirit. My next blog post today will be my St. Patty's Manicure. It's pretty basic but festive!

For my EOTD I pulled out a duo I love thanks to Nouveau Cheap, the L'oreal HIP Electrified Duo. This duo has too well matched colors, a champagne taupe and a plumy purple. I also tried out the Michael Todd Eyeshadow Base that I got from Hautelook (WEEKS ago, can we say sucky shipping time!) I have no thought so far as I haven't seen how long it can keep my eyeshadow from creasing yet.

Here is a picture of the L'oreal Electrified duo for reference:


Products used:
-Michael Todd Eyeshadow Base
-L'oreal HIP Electrified Duo champagne taupe shade -left side (lid)
-L'oreal HIP Electrified Duo plumy purple shade -right side(crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-MAC Femme Fi  (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

What's on your eyes today? Have you tried this duo? What do you think of it?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...