Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 7th

I decided to pull out my Stila shadows today. I LOVE these shadows but again, like the other featured shadows, they get neglected. I love my Too Faced Silk Teddy so much that I forget about Stila's Kitten. Stila shadows are amazingly smooth and soft. Wheat is one of my absolute favorites. Also, I did my liner thinner than usual today and I'm liking it =]


Products used:


-UDPP
-Stila Kitten (lid and inner corner)
-Stila Golightly (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

What's on your eyes today? For those of you that joined in on The Eyes of March, how is the challenge going for you?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...