Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 15th

Interesting fact: today is The Ides of March (what this month long project is named after!)

I pulled out the Urban Decay Naked Palette today. I know all of you are so sick of hearing about it and some might pass because you may think it's overhyped. PLEASE at least swatch it! This palette is gorgeous and I think it's worth all the attention (just needs better stock!). Yes, it's all neutrals but a lot of these colors have more depth to them than your standard neutrals.

I know Urban Decay shadows are notorious for awful fallout, well I used a product today that might be a miracle worker: Fyrrinae's Pixie Epoxy. All I have to say is OMG! It was so amazing at trapping the fallout and glitter. I need to do a review when I have used it more.



Products used:
-UDPP
-Fyrrinae Pixie Epoxy (base)
-Urban Decay Toasted (lid)
-Urban Decay Hustle (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Urban Decay Virgin (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

Have you tried the Fyrrinae Pixie Epoxy? What do you think of it? What's on your eyes today?

3 comments:

Unknown Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous neutral look :)

Enter my giveaway:
http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

Charlene xxxx
A Cosmetic Affair

Michelle Anne Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette today too! I used Buck all over my lid and up into the crease, so easy and so pretty. :) I'm loving these posts everyday.

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Michelle Anne love this platte! and thank u i love doing them =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...