Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 29th

I really don't know how I forgot about this eyeshadow: MAC's Naked Lunch! Naked Lunch, can you ever forgive me?? You are just so pretty and eye brightening and I neglect you =[ (cheesy!) Naked Lunch is a toned down version of Too Faced Silk Teddy (LOVE). It's a light champagne-y pink and you guessed it, very eye brightening. I also pulled out Milani's Golden Bronze Eyeshadow (can you guess what the color is like?). I love Milani single shadows and am very sad they've been discontinued. However, I have seen them on Cherry Culture.




Products used:
-UDPP 
-MAC Naked Lunch (lid and inner corner)
-Milani Golden Bronze (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

What are some of your forgotten shadows that you have rediscovered? What's on your eyes today?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...