Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Eyes of March- March 4th

I've been really enjoying doing this challenge! It feels good to rediscover some shadows that have been neglected. Today I had some extra time and decided to experiment with using a MAC pigment as a crease color.Let me just say that if you are going to do this, do you eyes first! Fallout city! I have done this with a Glamour Doll Eyes shadow and the MAC pigment gave me so much fallout compared to GDE.



Products used:
-UDPP
-MAC Dreamaker (lid)
-MAC Tea Time pigment (crease)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Milani Liquif'eye liner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

Whats on your eyes today? Have you ever used a pigment in the crease? How did it work out?

6 comments:

Ashleigh Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

When I use them in my crease i really swirl it into the brush using the pigment jar lid, then lightly tap off the excess...you won't get quite so much fallout!

:)

Mandy McDonald Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

another great look. :-)

sha Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love seeing your looks so far. Great idea :) I also just love the shape of your eyes, very pretty!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Ashleigh This one was evil lol I tapped off the fallout and it still was like no, we like ur cheeks!!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Mandy McDonald thank you love!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@ShaGlam you're so sweet! thank u =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...