Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

What I Ate Today: Post Workout Shake

I love having a shake after my workouts. It's my favorite way to get my energy back and they are so refreshing. My favorite ingredient in my shakes is bananas, they are naturally sweet so no need to add sugar. =]

-Skim Plus milk-1 cup
-Frozen Raspberries
- Banana
-Whey Protein
-Peanut Butter-1 tsp
-Chia Seeds


I LOVE this thing, it's a single serve blender. It has the handle and the extra top so you can take it to go. After a morning workout, it's so convenient to take the shake with you and then clean it once you get to work. It's one of those little conveniences I didn't know I was missing!

Here is my video on my favorite post workout shake:



What is your favorite post workout snack?

7 comments:

TanishaLynne Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok ok now I'm thinking I need to find me one of these gadgets. That shake looks so yummy!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@tanishalynne i love it! it was only $20! =]

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That loks delicious and so healthy

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have one like that and it has a lid. I love it, I usually go to the gym between work and class, it is so convenient, I don't know how I lived with out mine for so long! :o)

AmyRoto Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that blender is awesome!

Sheri Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a great article it was interesting and hungry-some video. What a delightful refreshing drink. Thanks a lot sharing this a article.

candy shops coeur d'alene Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice post it was a fascinating and interesting article it was.Such a informative i love shake very well it is a good refreshment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...