Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Candy Corn Nail Tutorial

I have been in the Halloween spirit with all the costumes in stores and seeing people dressing up this weekend! I don't really dress up every year but I love doing a Halloween manicure. Here is my manicure from last year. This year, I decided to do candy corn nails. I got the tape tip from this post. Below is my tutorial of how I did this simple manicure and some pictures:



Here is what you need:
-Orange Nail Polish
-Yellow Nail Polish
-White Nail Polish
-Base Coat
-Top Coat
-Tape

The colors I used:
Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
Sinful Colors Snow Me White 

Zoya Anchor Base Coat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Candy Corn Nails!

This is a simple manicure but just takes some patience. Happy Halloween!

Will you be trying out this Halloween nail tutorial? Did you a Halloween Manicure? Feel free to link me to pictures of your festive nails!

2 comments:

Nani HibbyAloha Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How cool is that? I had the same idea for my nails this year! :D

Look: http://www.hibbyaloha.de/2011/10/halloween-naildesign-candy-corn.html

Btw - Love your blog!

~Nani

ChiChi Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i didnt use tape for my candy corn nail. just tonight i did candy corns and frankies on my boyfriend's niece's nails because she was in such awe of mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...