Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Essie Cute As A Button vs. Essie Peach Daiquiri (Coral Comparison)

Even though Fall has come, I am still loving the summer corals. I have two Essie corals in my collection that are  gorgeous yet similar. I thought I would do a comparison if any of you were interested in both!

Left to right: Essie Cute As A Button, Essie Peach Daiquiri

Swatches:
Index and Ring Fingers: Essie Cute As A Button
Middle and Pinky Fingers: Essie Peach Daiquiri 

Essie Peach Daiquiri  is darker and has more orange tones to it. Essie Cute As A Button is about a shade lighter and has more of a peach tone. They are similar but I think if you are a coral lover, you can justify both!

Are you a coral nail polish lover? Do you have Essie Cute As A Button or Essie Peach Daiquiri? What do you think of them?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...