Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

October Birchbox

I recently got my October Birchbox and wanted to do an accompanying post to my video to show some up close shots of what I got. I'm not thrilled nor disappointed with what I got, which I have been feeling lately with Birchbox! Here is my first reaction video:



Love the pink logo =]

The card that tells you what came in the box and the overall theme. This month's theme is about prepping your skin as well as adding finishing touches.

What is in my Birchbox this month

Inside look! I love the way they package the items every month.

What I got:
-AHAVA Mineral Foot Cream
-Blinc Mascara
-Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
-Pangea Organics Facial Scrub
-Lash Cards

The Lash Cards are so funny, they are backwards! You can read them as you are holding them up to a mirror to put on mascara.

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What was in your October Birchbox?

3 comments:

aly7 Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just awarded your blog with the Versatile Blogger Award! check out my post for details- http://seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got the blinc mascara also, I was so excited to try it and was disappointed, not as good as I thought it would be!

tightsandtea Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It seems like Birchbox recycles the same products every couple month--there's always some boxes with blinc mascara or pangea organics or LVGRN perfume or Ouidad shampoo..

I received Birchbox #6. It was fun to try out the products, but I didn't really like any of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...