Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Current Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue

First of all, I wanted to thank you guys so much for a great blog sale! Thank you to those that purchased and spread the word. It means so much! The packages that have been paid for are going out tomorrow morning. If your invoice has not been paid yet, please do so.

Here is the link to the blog sale if you haven't checked it out yet! http://cutiegingerbread.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-sale.html

On to the nail polish!

I have found a polish I just can't get enough of: Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue. I can wear it for weeks and not get tired of it!


Co-Bolt Blue is a GORGEOUS cobalt, electric blue. The name is so appropriate! This polish goes on perfectly and is opaque in two coats. LOVE

What is on your nails right now? What nail polish are you loving?

1 comments:

Yana Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm currently wearing Chanel's Blue Boy on my nails :) Hooray for blue nails haha!
http://bergdorfprincess.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...