Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I Ate Today: Lunch

I haven't been doing these posts lately because I haven't been too original with my meals. I don't think you guys need to see 3 posts in a row of oatmeal! I want to share interesting things with you, not the same old thing everyday. =] Today I made ("made" is used loosely lol!) a lunch that was so delicious!

-Trader Joe's French Green Beans
-Trader Joe's Saucy Scallops with Mushrooms

I would just like to express my LOVE for Trader Joe's, especially their frozen food aisle! There are so many amazing ready to eat meals that you just pop in the microwave for 3 minutes and ta-dah: yummy food! Both the components of my lunch are from that aisle. I love trying all their different options.

What did you have for lunch? Have you ever shopped in Trader Joe's? What are your favorite things from there?

1 comments:

AmyRoto Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wish they would build a trader joe's closer to my apartment. I miss their frozen food section!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...