Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Butter London Haul (Swatches)

A few weeks ago, Ulta had a BOGO Free on their Butter London polishes. Since NYC does not have an Ulta, I had to get them online which was fine with me until the polishes ALL sold out! I had 3 in my cart and didn't want to wait for them to be lost so I just checked out as fast as I could, only getting one free polish. One free is better than none any day though! Here are the polishes I got:

left to right: Teddy Girl, Yummy Mummy, All Hail The Queen


Teddy Girl- This is a gorgeous light pink cream. It was opaque in 3 coats. It reminds me of OPI Mod About You, except the OPI chips so quickly!

Yummy Mummy- A taupe-y brown. This is a nice neutral for the fall, opaque in 3 coats.

All Hail The Queen- A taupe-y brown with subtle holographic shimmer. I have heard so much about this polish, I had to get it! It's a gorgeous neutral with a subtle twist with the holographic shimmer to it.

Another cool concept with the Butter London polishes is that the cap comes off and you have only the handle. The Chanel polishes also do that, a cute little feature.

Did you get any Butter London polishes during the Ulta BOGO? What do you think of their polishes?

2 comments:

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't have a Ulta near me in New Jersey, It like and hour and half away. And they were all sold out on me as well!! :o( Whenever I do get near an Ulta I load up, beacuse some brands they only carry in store not online!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...