Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze (Review and Swatch)

Since I have a huge nail polish collection, it is rare for me to find one that is unique to everything I have to my collection. Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze is one of those nail polishes. I had heard about it when Nouveau Cheap posted about it (check out her post!) and saw how gorgeous it was. Bronze Ablaze is a bronze with gold and amber shimmer to it. The shimmer is so fine that it is like a glow. The formula is very smooth and is opaque in two coats. I believe this polish is limited edition so I highly recommend that if you see it, you pick it up!

Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze  

Do you own Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze? What do you think of it? Will you be picking it up?

1 comments:

Erica J Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

puck yeah now that i seen this swatched or used on your fingers! I love that color, it is really trendy for this season- all metallic-y and it has a couple dimension' to it. like a camelion type polish-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...