Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Easy Halloween Manicure

I love the spirit of Halloween! I love holidays in general; it's a great time to be creative and come together (wow, yuliya, you're so corny). I was so excited to see the first house on my blog to put up Halloween decorations and especially this week everyone is talking about costumes and dressing up. I haven't dressed up for Halloween since HS so my way of being in the Halloween spirit is a manicure. Here is mine for this year:



At first, I started out my manicure like how they are on the first four fingers. I had an idea to do this for a long time because it just looks like fall/ Halloween.

What I used:
-Nfu Oh Aqua Base
-Sally Hansen Black Out
-Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (I know, I know..limited edition! Sorry!! Nubar 2010 is a dupe though!)
-Seche Vite Dry fast Top Coat

The Hidden Treasure on top of the black gives the amazing fire-like effect.

It also can look green and gold in some lights! It's an amazing effect.

Then I found this Frankenstein Nails tutorial. It's SO easy and adorable and I just had to do it on one nail to give it even more of a Halloween feel. The Frankenstein nail really stands out more if it's just one nail.

What I used for the Frankenstein thumb (p.s. if you read the book Frankenstein, you'll know that though everyone refers to the monster as Frankenstein, his creator is actually named Frankenstein, not the monster...I'm a nerd!) is:

-Nfu Oh Aqua Base
-Sally Hansen Green With Envy
-Sally Hansen Snow
-Sinful Colors black nail art polish
-Seche Vite Dry Fast Polish

I want you guys to know that I SUCK at nail art! I can't even draw in real life let alone with nail polish. This tutorial makes this cute nail art SO easy and it comes out so adorable! If you don't know what to do for a Halloween tutorial, I highly recommend checking out the tutorial.


Hope you like my extremely easy Halloween manicure. It's weird to think I'm wearing 7 polishes at one time!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? If you aren't, are you doing a special manicure like I am to be in the spirit lol?

3 comments:

ChiChi Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Frankenstein looks so cute on your thumb =)

AmyRoto Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha SO cute!!

Dinorah ♥ Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww the thumb's adorable! I like the effect on the black nails too. Lol I want to do this next year.<3 I dressed up as a roman goddess for funsies. ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...