Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zoya Polish Exchange Haul and Swatches

I recently participated in the Zoya Polish Exchange. Zoya does this every year for Earth Day, here is my post on the details. I like Zoya Polishes overall, here are swatches of my collection (pre-this year's polish exchange). I think this is a great promo that they run and it's for a great cuase, supporting green practices to be easier on our Earth. I also purchased the Zoya Remove +, my favorite nail polish remover, for my mom, and the Zoya Anchor Base Coat.

Here is my haul video (with some other polishes!):


left to right: Dove, Happi, Renee, Crystal, Dannii, Julieanne

Dove- As the name suggests, it's a dove grey. Great application, this was two coats.

Happi- This is such an interesting color, a pink with gold/green duochrome. This was 2 coats.

Renee-A raspberry pink, it dries pretty matte. This was also two coats. I think this would look great on the toes!

Crystal- a gorgeous metallic blue with gold shimmer. This was the sheerest of the polishes I got, it was 3 coats. The color combination makes it look like a night sky!

Dannii- A medium purple with gold shimmer. This was 2 coats.

Julieanne- This would be a nice fall/winter color. It is a deep purple with purple shimmer. I believe it was three coats.

I think I have more Zoya polishes than any other brand thanks to their promos!

Did you participate in the Zoya Polish Exchange? What polishes did you get? What are your favorite Zoya polishes?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...