1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? Around 15 I discovered eyeliner!
2. How did you get into makeup? I picked up a love of eyeliner from one of my friends but I didn't get into makeup as I am now until I discovered the beauty community on YouTube.
3. What are some of your favorite brands? MAC, WetnWild, Revlon, Bare Escentuals. I love so many different products from different brands that I do not have just one favorite.
4. What does makeup mean to you? I think it's a great way to not only enhance one's beauty but to express creativity. I love discovering new products and new combinations. I also love that it's something that unites people all over the world. We all bond and share based on this one thing and I love that we can all meet people through this hobby!
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be? eyeliner, mascara, concealer, lip balm
6. What is your favorite thing about makeup? That it's a way to express my creativity.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup? I think if I find a great product, it's a great product regardless of brands. There are some amazing products for a low cost (Wet n Wild) and it makes me look at higher end companies like they need to step their game up!
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner? Find what works for YOU and not necessarily what is a group favorite. There are a lot of products that people rave about that might not suit you and that's perfectly fine. Also, practice!
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood? Drawn on brows, not flattering!
10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube? I LOVE IT! I have been making videos for almost 2.5 years and I'm so happy I can share this passion with others. It's a great way for women (and men!) to bond and inspire each other! I have met so many great people through YouTube and am so proud to be a member. =]
Thank you so much for reading! I tag all of you to do this!