Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MAC Fashion Flower Collection Haul (Swatches & Comparisons)

I have missed the excitement of new MAC collections! The Fashion Flower had some times that I was excited to get and when it was launched online, I snatched the three items up. I purchased the Fresh Daisy and Groundcover eyeshadows and Ever Hip Lipstick. Here is my haul video and below are some swatches and comparisons:



Hello, MAC haul!

The two eyeshadows I got: (left to right) Fresh Daisy, Groundcover

These shadows have the standard black MAC pot packaging but the actual product is imprinted with a flower design.

swatches: (left to right) Fresh Daisy, Shroom, Nylon, UD Virgin

Swatches: (left to right) Groundcover, Copperplate, Mystery

I also picked up Ever Hip lipstick. This is one of the most popular items of the collection so if you want it, GET IT! It's a gorgeous pinky-coral.

Swatches: (left to right) Ever Hip, Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef. This shows how pink of a coral Ever Hip is compared to the orange coral of Coral Reef.

Ever Hip Lipstick on the lips (still getting the hang of lip swatches)

I am very happy with my small purchase from Fashion Flower. My favorite product that I bought has to be Ever Hip! It is gorgeous on the lips and I highly recommend it! I am new to coral lips and was afraid it would be orange but it's a ot more wearable if you're like me and used to pink lip colors. My second favorite is Groundcover. It is a grey taupe color and I don't have anything exactly like it. I do love Fresh Daisy but it is my least favorite because it is almost exactly like Nylon.

What did you think of the MAC Fashion Flower Collection? Did you purchase anything? If so, please share your haul!

1 comments:

Unknown Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was able to get Ever Hip in the Liberty of London collection, I really love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...