Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment Nail Polish Combinations

Since I am currently obessed with the Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment polish, I thought I would show you guys some combinations with this amazing nail polish. Here is my original post on the polish. In this post, I wanted to show you guys how gorgeous the polish looks over a variety of colors and texture.

I am also doing a giveaway with Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment on my YouTube channel and the video is below. Please enter in the video comments only.



left to right: Essie Topless and Barefoot, Essie Lilacism, Zoya Charla, Sally Hansen Black Out

Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment Nail Polish over top: (left to right) Essie Topless and Barefoot, Essie Lilacism, Zoya Charla, Sally Hansen Black Out
This amazing effect is so hard to capture on camera! Feel free to click on the picture to see it up close.

Have you picked up the Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment Nail Polish? What do you think of it?

1 comments:

Melissa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love glitter, looks like china glaze fairy dust

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...