Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Current Polish: Essie Tart Deco (swatch and comparison)

I am fully ready for spring and have found an amazing spring color! Essie Tart Deco is a pinky orange coral. As I'm sure a lot of you know, coral's a very in for spring and summer. This is definitely a nice polish for those of you that are new to the trend. It has some pink tones in it that keeps it from being plain orange.

 
Tart Deco applied pretty smoothly, this is two coats.

I wanted to compare it to China Glaze Peachy Keen but  I think I sold that in a blog sale (and apparently don't miss it). From what twitter followers have said, Peachy Keen is more orange. I have Essie Haute as Hello to compare it to. Haute as Hello is a strange color, as you can see in the bottle is a light peach but on the top where it seems to have separated and is darker, that is the color it comes out!

Index and ring fingers- Essie Tart Deco 
Middle and pinky fingers- Essie Haute as Hello

Essie Tart Deco is a nice addition to my collection, especially since I am new to corals/oranges. I bought this at a local beauty supply store but you can also find it online.

Will you be picking up Essie Tart Deco? Do you already own this polish? What do you think of it?

4 comments:

Sue's Cupcake Adventures Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I own Tart Deco... It is a pretty color but when I add Seche Vite over the polish it seems to change the color. It turns to an orangey shade and I don't like that! =(
I also have Haute as Hello and I prefer it!

Rita Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tart Deco is DEF one of my faves. such a beautiful color! <3 Rita

Niki Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah I own this one. And a while back, I bought Revlon's nail polish in Peachy #405 from their Fast Dry/Top Speed nail polish line.

EXACT. DUPE. Idk why I even have the Revlon one still hahah but I seriously was like 'ummm'

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Sue that's so strange it changes color! hope u like haute as hello =]

@Rita I love it!

@Niki wow, that' for the dupe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...