Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Zoya Collection Overview (Pic Heavy!)

With the Zoya Polish Exchange going on until Wednesday, I thought I would do a post with swatches of all my Zoya polishes. I love their polishes for the most part, they have some gorgeous colors and wear very well. I hope this post helps tose that are trying to decide on polishes for the polish exchange, and if you just wanted to see my Zoya polishes: here you go! =] Please let me know if you like this type of post and would like to see my collection of any other brand!

Gaia- gorgeous golden white. This was 3 coats.

Ginessa- Silvery white with shimmer. This was 3 coats.

Luna- sheer base with silver glitter. This was 2 coats. This shade comes out as mostly glitter.

Trixie- This is one of my favorites, it's a metallic silver with silver shimmer. Perfect aluminum foily color. This was 2 coats and it applies like a dream.


Jules- This is a bronzey champagne. It's a gorgeous color and applied smoothly in 2 coats. This is smaller than the others because it was in my Birchbox.

Miley- The pictures makes it look blue in the bottle but it's a light, blue toned lilac. It's very sheer and watery, this was three coats.


Portia- gorgeous pinky nude. This is a great color for the spring nude polish trend. This was two coats.

Dove- As the name suggests, it's a dove grey. Great application, this was two coats.


Sweet- This is a medium barbie pink. It applied really nicely, 2 coats.

Happi- This is such an interesting color, a pink with gold/green duochrome. This was 2 coats.

Rica- This is one of their new cummer colors. It is a hot pink coral with multi colored gold and orange shimmer. This was 3 coats. The removal process was so messy. If you see glitter on my hands in the pictures, it is because I did this and Faye first and I could not get rid of the glitter from it. Just something to keep in mind.

Ali- A raspberry hot pink. This was 3 coats.


Renee-A raspberry pink, it dries pretty matte. This was also two coats. I think this would look great on the toes!


Zara- medium purple with gold shimmer. This is more on the sheer side, 3 coats.

Dannii- A medium purple with gold shimmer. This was 2 coats.



Faye- Mauvey purple with gold and green shimmer. This applied in 3 coats. Like Rica, it left glitter on my hands after I removed it.

Charla- If anyone asks me for a Zoya Polish recommendation, I always say this! It is a gorgeous multi dimensional blueish green mermaid color with green shimmer. This was 2 coats.

Yummy- This is a midtone blue. It's an "ok" color, I sometimes forget I have it. This was 3 coats.

Tallulah- This is a medium blue with green shimmer. The shimmer is very subtle and unfortunetly the camera didn't pick it up. It's on the sheer side and applied in 3 coats.

Kotori- This has to be my most disappointing Zoya color. It's a midnight blue with blue and silver shimmer. The color looks so promising in the bottle but it is so sheer. This was 4 coats and still not opaque.


Crystal- a gorgeous metallic blue with gold shimmer. This was the sheerest of the polishes I got, it was 3 coats. The color combination makes it look like a night sky!


Mimi- Dark purple with medium purple shimmer. This is really pretty if you are a purple polish lover. This was 3 coats.

Julieanne- This would be a nice fall/winter color. It is a deep purple with purple shimmer. I believe it was three coats.


That is my collection of  Zoya polishes! It takes up it's own full row on my polish rack. My Zoya recommendations: Gaia, Trixie, Portia, Jules, Sweet, Faye, Rica, Charla, Happi and Talullah.

Are you going to be participating in the Zoya Polish Exchange? What are your favorite Zoya colors?

1 comments:

Unknown Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh great now I am tempted to get more! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...