Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

What I Ate Today: Lunch

Thank you all so much for your feedback on my health posts! I have decide to go ahead and do these posts and on THIS blog. I love adding variety and sharing my health journey with you.

I made today's lunch last night so it will be ready to go. I think I might do this more often since I am always rushing in the mornings and making lunch is the last thing on my mind. I made a yummy salad combo! I love salads because you can get creative with what you put in them. Lettuce by itself is by no means filling for me so I add other flavors and textures.

-Spinach Leaves
-Grilled Chicken
-Cherry Tomatos
-Sliced Almonds
-Raisins
-Red Apple

I LOVE Luna bars! I don't have bars everyday but if I have one on the go, it is most likely a Luna bar.

What's your favorite meal combination?

4 comments:

Beaubits Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a really tasty lunch!! I am also trying to eat more healthy, basically cutting back on carbs and eating more fruits and veggies. Before I never paid attention to what I ate, I would just grab a sandwich or a pastry. But, now I go for a salad or a piece of fruit and I feel so much better because of it. I have been going strong since Sept. 1. I have not been following your journey too much....but I just wanted to wish you good luck and say you can do it! ^_^
~Beaubits

TanishaLynne Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That salad sounded so yummy. I love salads cause you can make it what you like. Such a variety on what to put in them. I wanna try those bars so badly but can't find them. Great post as always. Love your blog!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@beaubits thank you so much for your sweet comment!

@tanishalynne you can probably find them online too!

MD Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your blog! I followed it because I love the videos you make and how helpful and informative they are. I started a blog a while back and its nothing close to yours but with time and practice I hope it could be as good! Thanks girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...