Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Revlon Princess Nail Polish (Review and Swatch)

I recently spotted a Revlon display for their new collection, Edgy Elegance. For reference, this is the one with Halle Berry. I believe she is actually wearing Princess in the promo picture! I picked up two of the polishes from this collection, one of which is Princess.


Princess is a metallic blue with silver shimmer. The formula is AMAZING. This picture is one coat and it was perfect. The silver shimmer adds a really nice sparkle to the polish and doesn't remove like a glitter polish (added bonus!)

What do you think of the Revlon Princess nail polish? Did you pick anything up from the Revlon Edgy Elegance Collection?

6 comments:

The Lacquered Lady Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I thought about picking up one of these (especially since they were on really good sale at ULTA), but none of them spoke to me.

elciaravi Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

VEry pretty! I also got Princess , and the pink one as well (don't recall the name). Both go on really nicely.

aly7 Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi:) I just awarded your lovely blogw ith the True Beauty Blog award. You can find out more about the award at my blog post here- http://seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/09/award-timedid-you-get-one.html

AmyRoto Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

pretty!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@the lacquered lady - I'm loving the added sparkle!

@iciaravi I got that one too! =]

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@aly7 aw thank u so much!

@amyroto thanks! i'm loving the polish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...