Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September Birchbox

I excitedly received my Birchbox in the mail today! Birchbox day is always exciting because I love opening the box and seeing what's inside, like a present! This month the theme was their one year anniversary!

Birchbox Box!
As always, there is a card inside explaining the theme of the box. This month it says they are celebrating us! It is their anniversary and they including various products that reflect Birchbox: crafty, practical, prepared, and adventurous.

On the back of this card is the list of items included with short descriptions and full size prices.


Included in this box:
Truth Art Beauty- Face Nourish Birchbox Blend
Jouer Lip Enhancer
Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer  
Incoco Nail Polish Applique


Here is a closeup on the Incoco Nail Polish Applique design: pink leopard!

The "treat" of the box is a Birchbox friendship bracelet. I'm so excited to wear this! You might see it in a Bracelet Stack post.

At the bottom of the box is a cute thank you celebration image!

I am most excited to try the Incoco Nail Polish Applique, Jurlique Moisturzing Hand Sanitizer, and the Birchbox Friendship Bracelet!

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What did you get in your box? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

Unknown Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks pretty nice. I'd love the bracelet but I'd have to check out the other things, some of which I've never heard of.

Do you still think the boxes are worth the Subscription? Are you going to keep the Birchbox and the Test Tube?

I love the look of Test Tube, wish we had something like that in the UK, I can imagine the plastic bag could be useful for all kinds of things too and is less packaging than a box.

Karen

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I get mine today can't wait!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...