Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Current Nail Polish: Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

I recently found Hard Candy's Mr. Wrong nail polish in a Walmart upstate. Being that this was my first trip to Walmart (GASP, but NYC doesn't have one), I was excited to find this brand that I have never seen in store before. Mr. Wrong is a truly unique nail polish with lots of dimension to it.

No, I did not put that ring on top of the bottle. It really came like that! Who needs that anyway lol
sans ring...much better!
ridiculous ring!
Now let's get to the polish! Mr. Wrong is a sparkly polish with tones of purple, gold, and grey. Like I said, it has a lot of dimension to it and I can't help but stare at it. I believe this was 2 coats.

Do you own Mr. Wrong? Have you tried Hard Candy nail polishes? What do you think of them overall?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...