Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Zoya Promo Polishes (swatches)

In this collective haul, I show the three polishes I got with the Zoya promo that I blogged about previously. Since I got so many questions from people asking what polishes I chose for the promo, I wanted to show it in a haul and do swatches.



left to right: Zara, Mimi, Kotori
Zara- This is a pinky purple with gold shimmer. It's a gorgeous color but on the sheer side. This was 3 coats.

Mimi- A purple with purple glitter. This was nice pigmented, I used 2 coats. I'm obsessed with purple so I really liked this one.

Kotori- A gorgeous deep mermaid blue with green tones. Unfortunetly, I'm not a fan. It was watery and sheer, I think this was 4 coats.

What did you get from the Zoya promo? How do you like your colors?

1 comments:

sha Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I almost picked Zara for one of my 3 but didn't... still thinking about it though. Its beautiful! good picks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...