Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What I Ended Up Getting From Sephora FF Sale & Recommendations

I know I had posted my whole wishlist for the Sephora sale so I wanted to give you guys an update on what I did get. I made a mini haul video on it and I also show some of my favorites from Sephora. 



Man, how did I forget the UD Naked palette and the Too Faced Neutral Palette...I LOVE those, they're amazing quality and get a lot of love from me!

I've had a few days to play with the 2 things that I got and I am VERY happy with my little purchase. Although I haven't had these two items for very long at all, I can already tell I will get a lot of use from them! Celestine is a gorgeous lid color! It's a perfect neutral, brightening color and reminds me a bit of MAC's shroom (just more golden and sparkly). The Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm is amazing too. It smells so yummy and it's just as moisturizing as my favorite C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve (they're essentially the same thing but I believe that Rosebud made it first).

Have you gotten your Sephora Friends and Family sale haul? How are you enjoying it?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...