Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

This or That Tag

Yes...ANOTHER post! I've been doing these almost daily, told you I was inspired =]

I have seen the this or that tag going around on Youtube and even attempted to record a video...but it was 15 min long and this was before the 10 min max got extended to 15 min. So I might as well do it on here!

I got this tag from the adorable GlossMenagerie ! Definitely check out her out! She's so sweet and I love her blog. Tell her I sent you!
MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer - bronzer! I know this might be a shocker to makeup addcits, but I don't wear blush *GASP* lol I never felt the need to since my cheeks are already rosey but I love bronzer to give dimaension and warmth to my face
lip gloss or lipstick - hmm...I like lipstick for it's ease and comfort
eye liner or mascara - Mascara. don't get my wrong..I LOVE me some eyeliner...but I'd rather pick mascara because I think mascara can define your eyes too (plus I get peeved when I see people wear eyeshadow with no mascara lol)
foundation or concealer - concealer. I can get away with some undereye concealer and face concealer if I really needed to
neutral or color eye shadow - neutrals please!
pressed or loose eye shadows - pressed, I love some of the loose shadows I have but pressed is so much easier
brushes or sponges - brushes for eyes, hands for concealer/foundation

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze - china glaze...i'm turned off by opi for their fiasco with not letting bloggers post about upcoming collections...who cares?
Long or short - short
Acrylic or natural - natural, oh boy I'm still scared with when I had acrylics for HS prom and the lady pried them off with a metrocard to remove them....and I was PAYING for this service! *shudder*
Brights or dark - depends on the season (yes I'm a seasonal nail polish wearer lol)
Flower or no flower - no flower

BODY:
perfume or body splash - perfume...love my Ralph Lauren Romance
lotion or body butter - lotion
body wash or soap - body wash! I love liquid soap and could barely get into the LUSH soap craze because of that, I love the LUSH snow fairy shower gel (and use it as shampoo..ok Yuliya, stop rambling...)
lush or other bath company - I'm not really an "obsessed with bath stuff" girl, but I'll say LUSH

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants - Jeans if I'm leaving the house. Sweat pants for lounging at home.<--Alyson summed it up perfectly!
long sleeve or short - again, depends on the season and the weather
dresses or skirts - I'd say skirts because I guess they're more universal and you can make your own outfit with them.
stripes or plaid - I love the plaid craze!
flip flops or sandals - sandals, I find flipflops are TOO flat and are hard to rush in if you need to get somewhere
scarves or hats - scarves, even when I was little I hated hats with a passion!
studs or dangly earrings - I've stopped wearing earrings, but prefer studs
necklaces or bracelets - bracelets, I love wearing a thin bracelet with my big GUESS watch
heels or flats - Flats, I can't walk in heels for the life of me! I love the appearance of heels but not the pain
cowboy boots or riding boots - Riding boots, I don't get the appeal of cowboy boots
jacket or hoodie - Jacket but I have a huge hoodie I love to sleep in
forever 21 or charlotte russe - NEITHER! I can never deal with either...can I pick Express please? lol
abercombie or Hollister -Abercrombie because they make my bf's yummy cologne!

HAIR:
curly or straight - curly, I lvoe wearing my hair natural ...with product lol
bun or ponytail - ponytail, they just seem sleeker
bobby pins or butterfly clips - butterfly clips, I can't figure out bobby pins just like heels lol
hair spray or gel - hair spray, I use it like a setting spray to seal in the hairstyle
long or short - long!
light or dark - dark, I would look like a total weirdo blonde lol
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side swept, have that now. In HS for a few months I had full bangs...and they gave me a headache...I was very aware of them lol

RANDOM:
Rain or shine - shine! I'm one of those people that can't function on a rainy day and just wants to snuggle in bed
Summer or winter - winter, I hate heat so much
Fall or spring - spring (because of my birthday!)
Chocolate or vanilla - chocolate all the way
East coast or west coast - EAST COAST! new york baby =]


I TAG YOU TO DO THIS TAG! If you have a blog, please link me if you do this tag. If you don't have a blog, you can just leave a comment answering these! <3

4 comments:

Meadowlea Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh Yuliya! We would get along so well. :P Well, Okay..so I suppose we already do, but you know what I mean. :)

Michelle Anne Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that you're blogging more often and I did this post! :D

http://agirlstakeonbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-or-that-tag.html

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@meadowlea hahaa we definitely will and do!

@michelle aww yay =] amd thank u for doing the tag!

ChiChi Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been wanting to do this tag and the rather old one "would you rather" lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...