Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Happy Nail Color: OPI Mod About You

New York City has been hit with a blizzard and I am enjoying being trapped at home!

I recently finished my semester and am recovering from finals, papers, and everything else related to an end of a college semester. I needed some kind of happiness, especially if I was going to be looking at my hands most of the time. In came one of my favorite nail polish colors: OPI's Mod About You.

Mod About You is a light pink with lilac undertones. It needs two coats. It's a gorgeous color, however the formula is thick and chips horribly (within 2 days horribly). However, I love the color that much that I deal with the formula. However, I have recently found a color very close to Mod About You that has a much better application!



Meet American Apparel's Coney Island. American Apparel polishes in general have a great formula, Coney Island is no exception. Coney Island is very similar to Mod About You but while Mod About You is a light pink, Coney Island is more of a barbie pink.

with flash

American Apparel's Coney Island is a gorgeous color with a great formula. It needed two coats and applies very smoothly.

If you love OPI Mod About You but hate the formula, I highly recommend American Apparel's Coney Island.

Will you be picking up Coney Island? What's your happy nail color?

2 comments:

NYC Life and Glam Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm really liking American Appareal's Nail Polish.

I think my "happy nail color" is Wicked by Essie. It's my go to polish. It's dark, vampy yet sophisticated in my opinion.

Kellie Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would love to see these two side by side on your nails and not in 2 separate pictures. I want to see just how close they are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...