Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Current Obsession: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette (swatches)

The Too Faced Natural Eye Palette is one of my all time favorite palettes. I would recommend it to all you neutral shadows lovers! The colors are amazingly pigmented and smooth and the palette has a big variety in finishes such as mattes and shimmers.

I explain why I love the palette so much in my latest video, but you have to swatch it yourself to see how amazing the quality is =]





Ta-Dah! Hello neutral goodness!

with flash

pull out drawer contains a sponge tip applicator and angled liner brush
 Swatches:

(left to right)
top row: Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso
middle row: Silk Teddy, Push Up, Erotica
bottom row: Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff 

with flash

Do you have the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette? Do you love it as much as I do? Will you be checking out this amazing palette?

4 comments:

AmyRoto Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The colors are really gorgeous, I just hate bulky packaging though -- haha it ruins it for me!

Gaby Fauchon Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hmmmm I think I might get this one, it looks lovely, versatile and totally pigmented. Thanks for those swatches!

NYC Life and Glam Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've never tried Too Faced cosmetics will take a look at this this tho. How does it compare to the Naked palette?

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@roamylive i agree! so unnecessary

@GABY i love it, it's amazingly pigmented

@sasse142 it doesn't have a lot of the glitter packed shades like UD naked has that cause fallout...i'd also say the texture is more creamier =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...