Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

MAC Me Over Haul (Swatches and Comparisons)

MAC recently released the MAC Me Over collection. If you know anything about my taste in makeup, you can tell that I was all over this mostly neutral collection. I made a post about this collection with info and a wishlist (click here for that post) and am happy to say I got a decent amount of products without going overboard and got things that I already love. Here is my haul video of what I got and swatches and comparisons are below!

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0PAPiIo3Cow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


MAC Butternutty Shadestick

left to right: MAC Butternutty Shadestick, MAC Bare Study Paintpot, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin

MAC Moleskin

left to right: MAC Moleskin, Urban Decay Naked

MAC Carbonized

MAC Carbonized, MAC Centre Stage, MAC Mulch

MAC Curvaceous

MAC Curvaceous swatch on hand

MAC Curvaceous lip swatch

MAC 226 Brush

As you can see, the 226 is a tapered crease brush.

left to right: MAC 219, MAC 226, Revlon Contour Crease Brush, Sigma E40

Did you get anything from the MAC Me Over Collection? What did you think of it?

5 comments:

Lauren Baker Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Curvaceous looks great on your lips. And the Butternutty colour look soooo pretty. x

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tried but couldn't resist. I preordered the 226 & 214 brushes; Nail lacquers, Fatiques, Purple Majesty & Quiet Time; Eye Shadow in Carbonized & Lady Grey Quad; Lipsticks in Peachstock, Prince Noir & OH OH OH; Lipgloss in Plum Fun & my MUA threw in Good Times; Eye Pencil, Teddy; Shadesticks in Cakeshop & Heirloom; Fluidlines in Avenue & Midnight Blues; Cream Colour Base in Seaside. Quite a hual, loving it all

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That color is so gorgeous on your lips!! :o)

katya Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this color of mac lipglass looks so.....yummy! I think I want it, I'm gonna put it on my get it list :)

Janice Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a great article it was which anything about the taste in makeup, you can tell that It was all over this mostly neutral collection. In which girls wanted their lips to be specified with a distinct color & glossiness which attracts men. Thanks for sharing this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...