Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

WetnWild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches

If you saw my rave review about the WetnWild Walking on Eggshells post or heard me mention WetnWild's Nutty eyeshadow 500,000 times, you can probably guess that I love WetnWild eyeshadows. I think the quality and pigmentation is amazing and one of the best products I have tried (not just in the drugstore!). Today I have a review and some swatches of the Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette. Here is my review and giveaway video on this palette:



Please enter only in the comments of the video.

The eyeshadow palette is absolutely amazing. The pigmentation is the same creamy, soft consistency of shadows that are in their trios. I love that the consistency is consistent throughout the palette. Sometimes palettes have some shadows that are crappy/not very pigmented but this palette does not have a single dud. The colors are neutral, earthy toned so I was all over it. Not only are there neutral colors, but there are some green toned ones in case you want to do a colored look too.


WetnWild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette

earth tones galore!

Swatches (as they appear in each row in the order of the palette, left to right):

Browbone colors

Eyelid colors

Crease colors

Definer colors

I highly recommend this palette and WetnWild shadows in general. You can find the 8-pan palettes at Walgreens for $5.

Have you purchased any of the WetnWild 8-pan Eyeshadow Palettes? What do you think of them? Will you be picking up the Comfort Zone Palette?

4 comments:

meredith Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They look beautiful!

A Polished Touch Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I keep passing these buy in Wal-Mart but I should really pick one (or 4, haha) up! Following. :)

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@meredith i love these shadows =]

@a polished touch definitely recommend them! and they're only $5 lol

Beauty and the Scientist Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and love it!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...