Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

MAC Haul: Surf Baby and Permanent (Swatches and Comparisons)

I recently took advantage of a 20% off birthday coupon to Henri Bendel and treated myself to some MAC goodies. I picked up a few things from the Surf Baby collection and from their permanent range.Here is my haul video followed by some swatches and comparisons:



First up are the Surf Baby items, I only bought 2 eyeshadows.

left to right: Short Shorts, Swell Baby

swatches: (left to right) Short Shorts, Shroom, Nylon 
Short Shorts is almost identical to Nylon! (oops)

swatches: (left to right) Swell Baby, Groundcover (from Fashion Flower), Bough Grey (from Liberty of London)

 I also picked up some items from the permanent range that I have been eyeing.

left to right: All That Glitters, Quarry

swatches: (left to right) All That Glitters, Quarry 

left to right: Oyster Girl Lipglass, Pink Lemonade Lipglass
 swatches: (left to right) left to right: Oyster Girl Lipglass, Pink Lemonade Lipglass

I'm pretty happy with everything I got! They are definitely colors that I will get a lot of use out of.

By the way, don't forget to check out my Sigma F80 brush giveaway!

Have you picked anything up from the MAC Surf Baby collection? What do you think of it? What are your favorite MAC items?

2 comments:

TanishaLynne Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are really pretty and those lipglass are very nice. I need to pick some up. Love the colors.

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@tanisha thank u! i love a lot of them for summer especially

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...