Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

April Shadows Weekly Roundup

If you are unfamiliar with this whole "April Shadows" concept, it is a continuation of my Eyes of March project, where I vowed to use a different eyeshadow everyday! It's a fun challenge to do to rediscover your forgotten shades. You don't even have to do it with eyeshadows, can be with anything in your collection that you have a lot of.

This week I've been a bit lazy with my eyeshadow, I only wore it 3 days! Here are my looks throughout the week:

Wednesday:


Products used:


-UDPP
-Urban Decay Sin (lid)
-Urban Decay Shakedown (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Urban Decay Virgin (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

I loved this look, it was nice and simple. Also, when Urban Decay makes good eyeshadows, they make it GOOD. No glitter face= happy Yuliya!

Thursday:

Products used:


-UDPP
-Too Faced I Do (lid)
-Too Faced Ever After and Too Faced Un-Veil (crease)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (inner corner base)
-Too Faced Soulmates (inner corner)
-Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
-Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

I FINALLY caved and bought the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette and all the colors I used were from there! I've only had it a few days but it's gorgeous.

Friday:


Products used:


-UDPP
-MAC Bare Study Paintpot (base)
-MAC Prance Eyeshadow (lid)
-Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner (waterline)
-NYX Black eyeshadow (to set liner)
-Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara

I had to wake up super early so today was a very minimal makeup day. I love the combo of an eye brightening base and an eye brightening eyeshadow. Also, wearing only mascara and upper lashline liner makes your lashes look HUGE.

What is on your eyes today? Do you have a favorite eyeshadow combo?



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...