Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 8- 5/8/10- Iron Man 2/EOTD

Today is the day I catch up on my posts! I got home late yesterday and was, again, tired lol

Highlight of yesterday: IRON MAN 2. Now, I don't know what rock I've been living under but I only just saw Iron Man for the first time friday haha (and um...it's pretty much AMAZINGGG). So I was superrr excited to go see Iron Man 2 the next day with bf.


My thoughts? GREAT movie. Doesn't top the first one, but still great. Go see it if ur into action/superhero/ robert downey jr's hotness =]

I also took pictures for an EOTD!

What I used:
-UDPP
-NARS Corfu
-Stila's trio in Gold Glow (Gold color on lid and pale color as inner corner highlight)
-Tempting (crease)
-Jordana Fabuliner
-Milani Liquif'eye in Black (waterline)
-Milani Liquif'eye in Gold (lower lashline- been loving this effect, very summery)
-Covergirl Lashblast Fusion (had to hunt this one down- really like ti)
-L'oreal Voluminous

And to give an idea of the effect of gold on the lower lashline...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...