I have never had a good quality purse that has lasted more than a year or so. I LOVE big bags and always fill them to their breaking point (LITERALLY!). I use the smae purses and totes for school and everywhere else so a heavy duty one is much needed.
My regular one was reaching its end so I decided that now's the time. I have been lemming for the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM!
I've been saving for this bag for a long time and hope to buy it on my birthday (May 29th). In the meantime, I needed a bag for school and I've heard very good things about this one. I've always thought it was a bit plain but owning one has definitely changed my mind. Ladies (and gentlemen), I introduce to you, my newest addition:
This bag is PERFECTION. I'm sure you've seen them before, in NY they're VERY popular ("go to 4 stores because it's out of stock" popular haha)
1. It's HUGE! I stuffed it so much and it still has room for more!
2. Perfect for school, with textbooks, notebooks, makeup bags, etc. a big bag is much needed.
3. It's durable. I've heard this this is rainproof and breakproof. The straps seem very strong (leather) and the bag itself is Nylon. I've read of people having it for years and still being useable. That's great for me!
4. It's very lightweight. As much as I've stuffed in it, it feels amazingly light and doesn't weigh me down one bit.
1. I guess you can say it's plain. I love my shiny and bedazzled bags, but this is definitely classic. So as much as that is a con, I can use it when I'm a little too old for bedazzlement, if that happens ;).
2. No side pockets. My favorite old purse had two side pockets. One that held my keys, and the other my phone. They were VERY convenient and I got so used to that. This bag has one small front inner pocket so that's where my phone/key have migrated to.
Do you have this bag? Do you love it? How has it treated you?