Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Comparisons

I have gotten to the point where my neutral eyeshadow collection is quite...large (understatement). I know a lot of people have been debating getting the Naked 2 palette as it might be dupeable or too similar to Naked 1. I have to say, I LOVE this palette. I can't pick a favorite between the two, but I do love them both. I do think they're a little similar but the colors are gorgeous and versatile. Click here for my post on swatches of all the Naked 2 Palette shades.I wanted to share some comparisons and possible dupes I found for some of the shades.

left to right: UD Foxy, Wet n Wild Brulee

left to right: UD Half Baked (Naked 1), UD Half Baked (Naked 2)

left to right: UD Virgin, UD Foxy, UD Bootycall

left to right: UD Sidecar, UD YDK, Wet n Wild Nutty

left to right: UD Tease, MAC Quarry

left to right:  UD Blackout, NYX Black

Did you purchase the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette? How do you think it compares to the first one?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...