Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

BLOG SALE TONIGHT

I have picked out some more items from my collection that are neglected! I will be having a blogsale tonight with the new items along with remaining items from the previous sale at a discounted price. Thank you everyone for your support!


Details:

This blog sale will go up Today, December 11th at 9 PM EST

1. You can pay through PAYPAL ONLY! It's the safest and easiest option for both me and you guys. (If you don't have an account, it's free and easy. )

2. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

3. Shipping is a flat rate of $3 plus $.50 for each additional item for US and Canada and $5 plus $1 for each additional item for international. (To cover shipping and paypal fees and such)

4. You have 24 hours after I send the invoice to pay it. If the person does not pay after 24 hours, the item will go to the next person that wanted it. NO HOLDS.

5. If you want an item, please comment with your paypal email address, what item(s) you want, and if you are US/Canada or International shipping. Please only request an item if you are SERIOUS about buying it. (I can't stress that enough, I've had this in my last blog sales of people disappearing after I sent them an invoice. It just delays the process and isn't fair for other people that want the item.)

6. I'm not responsible for lost/damage items. Unfortunetly, what goes on in a post office is beyond my control.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...