Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Golden Bronze Nail Polish Comparison (Sally Hansen, Butter London, L'Oreal)

I have been seeing a trend of golden bronze nail polishes for fall. As the weather gets cooler and darker colors are more in trend, these colors are great for a multi dimensional nail polish. I have a few polishes I thought were similar but they are all justifiable since they are different in their own unique way.

 
Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze, Butter London Wallis, L'Oreal Owl's Night (this is from their Project Runway collection) 

Swatches: (left to right) Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze, Butter London Wallis, L'Oreal Owl's Night

I am loving this trend! I am especially loving how these 3 shades have so much dimension. The way they are shown, they are shown is in increasing order of darkness. Bronze Ablaze is a amber-y bronze color. Wallis is a golden brown. L'Oreal Owl Night is a deep dark brown with gold flecks.

Do you own any of these nail polishes? What do you think of them? What do you think of the golden bronze nail polish trend?

2 comments:

ChiChi Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't own anything in this trend but they look pretty.

Tessa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't have any stuff from this breand!!! But I don't like these colours!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...