Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GASP! Urban Decay Naked Palette 2!!

I have been IN LOVE with the Urban Decay Naked Palette since it released! I remember ordering it that day and haven't looked back since. It is a wonderful palette for neutral lovers and I find myself reaching for it quite often. I recently stumbled upon some very exciting information: there will be a Naked Palette 2!!


Swoon!
The colors are: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout

This photo and information is from the blog Pinch of Pretty. Please check out her post, she has a comparison picture of the two palettes! 

This palette looks like it comes with a mini gloss and a double sided brush. At first glance it looks a little similar to its predecessor but I am anxious to see swatches/reviews!

According to Urban Decay's twitter, the palette comes out Thursday, December 1st!

Will you be getting the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2? Do you love the original Urban Decay Naked Palette as much as I do?




2 comments:

Heather Rose Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have the Naked palette and Book of shadows 3 & 4 and a handful of single shadows from UD and the Naked 2 palette has only 2 duplicates between all of these (the usual suspects: half baked and suspect). The rest of the shadows in Naked 2 are foxy, booty call, chopper, snakebite, tease, pistol, verve, ydk, busted and blackout. Soooo excited for this to be released! I hope UD does a pre-order because last time around I had to wait 6 months to get mine!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@heather rose: i'm so excited too! it looks a little similar to naked but who cares! hahaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...