Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bath & Body Works Coconut Mango Smoothing Body Scrub Review

I have officially found my holy grail summer scrub! It was love at first smell with Bath & Body Works Coconut Mango Smoothing Body Scrub. The smell is just as it might sound: mostly coconut with a hint of mango. The scent is perfect for summer and I'm sure that even in the winter, it will make me think of wonderful beaches!


Even the packaging is so summery and beachy. The scrub itself is great. It isn't too harsh and exfoliates the dead or dry skin wonderfully. I have had a few dry spots and the scrub got rid of them effortlessly!


Here is the actual texture of it, I hope you can see in the cap. I love that it's a squeeze tube so it is not messy and easily controllable.


Here is the scrub "swatched". The granules aren't too big and do a great job exfoliating my skin. 

I highly recommend this scrub! It may be sold out in store after the sale but it is still available online for 50% off. You can purchase this scrub at Bath and Body Works online.

Have you tried the Bath & Body Works Coconut Mango Smoothing Body Scrub? What do you think of it? Will you be picking this scrub up?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...