Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Mourning the Loss of a HG Mascara

Yes. It's time.

A few months ago it was announced that Max Factor would be discontinued in the U.S. by 2010. It is now the last 2 weeks of the year. Sad face. =[

It all happened so quickly, last week the shelves were piled with Max Factor items, now...nothing. *insert moment of silence*

The reason I'm so upset by this (yes, this upsets me this much hah) is because my absolute favorite, HG mascara is Max Factor's 2000 Calorie in Waterproof. The past 2 days I've been checking every drugstore I could find in hopes of buying up backups and have literally found ONE backup (which I obviously grabbed and bought haha).

I've recommended this mascara to everyone I know, and still do. If you love, or want to try, it and are in the United States, I highly suggest getting it while you still can.

Bye bye, MF 2000 calorie...you've brought me much lash happiness <3

2 comments:

Miss Amira - RoyalBlush MUA Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh no why is this happening! all of max factor? =(

Anonymous Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I email Max Factor because I am also a lover of 2000 calorie they told me that there Cover Girl Professional lash is the same thing as 2000 calorie. I bought it a day ago, used it this morning and I swear it is the exact same thing. I would let you know so you could check it out. Let me know if you try it I am ab22heartsmac on twitter and youtube.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...