Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One picture a day for 365 days!

First of all, I wanted to announce that my blog has reached 100 FOLLOWERS! YAY! haha thank u all so much for following and reading =]

Inspired to make use of my blog even more, I wanted to start a project that would encourage me to update my blog everyday. Sandra told me about a mission she, herself, had wanted to start: one picture a day for 365 days (as the title suggests lol). I thought, "WHY NOT?!" So, yes, I shall be joining this mission starting May 1st! I announced on twitter that I was going to do this and many other people have been joining in (which makes it even more encouraging).

Want to join? Here are the rules: NONE! The pictures can be of ANYTHING you want! (and it doesn't even have to be everyday if u don't want to). The point of this is to just be creative.

I will try my best to keep the pictures diverse and not just of buildings and sidewalks and nature haha

Looking forward to posting =] Are you going to join?

P.S. I'll be posting the pictures on this blog to save anyone the hassle of following yet another blog =]

10 comments:

ChiChi Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm in! It'll be fun to be creative and see what everyone posts :)

Vanessa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so your gonna make a new blogpost for each picture/ day or make one blogpost and keep adding the pics there ? :)
sounds fun! I might do a couple a week though!

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Vanessa I'll just do it on this blog =]

Vanessa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

O I mean post** sorry!
Haha I meant are you gonna do a new post for each pic or have one post and keep adding pics

Vanessa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oooh noo sorry i meant post **
haha, sorry. I meant are you gonna make a new post for every pic or just have one post and put all the pics there ? :)

Vanessa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

^ i posted that twice. haha sorry again :$ i didnt think it posted the first time. you could delete one of them :)

Cutiegingerbread Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@vanessa don't even worry about it =] it'll be a daily post with a pic for the day

JennXOXO Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! I love the idea. I saw you and Sandra tweeting about it earlier today. I think I might have to join in on the fun!

Rina Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this sounds amazing! I want to try it as well!
Lets see if I can keep it up haha <3

Karrlacee Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

im definately doing this:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...